Minority Report Technology, Will the Majority Use it? For those whose index finger cringes at 9 hour days clicking the mouse, this spells relief! The ancient arts of Kung Fu start to have modern day application, with a twist, as choreographic nuances start to flip the user experience with media on its head. Innovations like the Xbox Kinect prove revolution is pioneering in our living rooms, masquerading as child’s play and conditioning us for the next level. Perhaps the knee [...]
- A View From The Top!
- A Gospel Choir Surprises Simon Cowell
- DON”T QUIT
- Who do you admire is Top Interview Question, What is Your Answer?
- Child Beauty Pageants, Would You Call This Child Exploitation?
- Stereotypes of Native Americans, Has Hollywood Influenced You?
- Why Do They Call New York “The Big Apple”?
- Denis Waitley says failure is a great tool for success